Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Instigation of a New Blog

whdsjuqyhw4 uy4ws tw4yhu u


That's what I thought of putting here as introductory sentence since I can't decide what to put in.

This is the third blog I have. Most of my blogs are in Friendster (www.friendster.com/edward13) and some are in Multiply (http://edwardadik.multiply.com/).

I locked both since most of those entries are very much an attack to some of the authorities of any organization (i'm not mentioning anything... XD).

Nevertheless, I decided to pull my sleeves and conjure this blog. All because of a simple Kalachuchi and a stressed, Valentine-Deprived Lady. XD

Now, what should I write here? Well, after reading the Kalachuchi's latest blog entry, it made me smile the greatest - the first for February 13.

My life has been so complicated that I could not even handle everything at the same time without losing anything or anyone. Depression is eating me up and I'm gaining weight. My diet has been altered for I've become a gourmand thanks to this great depression of mine. By the way, I just took home a box of Fit & Right. Hopefully, 3 RDA of L-Carnitine will restore my body back to its former not-so-glorious glory. XD

Today is Valentine's Day. Yet after recollecting on the things I've been thinking about for the past 2 weeks, I'm beginning to feel lethargic once more... Death isn't the answer; I know. But hey, it's an option - a childish one though. And there's a 95% chance of me not going to the other side, if you know what I mean. ^_^

Like what I always tell my classmates:

"Kung sawa ka na sa iyong buhay, bakit di mo subukan ang kabilang buhay?"

Well, I won't go there unless walang DotA dun. Nyahahaha...

No comments: