Thursday, February 28, 2008

Whose Name Should I Write In My Death Note First?

Weeeeeee... My patience is wearing thin... The last vestiges of my mercy will dissipate soon... Anyone who stands before me will see what I can really do... ^_^

I'll put this first. The others are to follow... Damn corruption... ^_^
500php ADMIN FEE?!
Damn... What the hell is this fee? If you'll carefully look into this image, you'll see that the Affiliation Fee costs 830/rotation. No breakdowns, no indications of anything. JUST PLAIN AFFILIATION FEE.
Lodging was stressed out to be AIR-CONDITIONED so that, obviously, parents will not complain with the 1,000php/week fee.
Transporation and Food allowance is indicated to be care of the students. Now, is there any Admin Fee there? None. Even I cannot see nor can imagine the existence of such.
Here's the gist.
The Affiliation Fee for that hospital is now only 330php/rotation. The explanation for the excess fee was that the 500php was for the Admin Fee. WTH is that? I'll find out soon...
Our Year Level Coordinator, as verbalized by a batchmate, stated that she doesn't know what the breakdown for that Admin Fee is, but in the entirety of the voucher above, she is a signatory of that voucher. Now, can it be that she knows nothing? Me, I won't sign anything unless I know every inch of what the agreement is all about. I don't know about her...
Last year, we were two batches sent to that hospital. Each is composed of 4 groups of an estimated 11 students.
500php x 11 students = 5500php Admin Fee
5500php x 4 groups = 22,000php
22,000php x 2 batches = 44,000php Admin Fee in just two weeks!
Another version I heard is that the fee is used for the communications and transportation for the hospital agreements and everything including the MoAs...
If the Fee is for the affiliated hospital, all I can say is that they're very lucky to have the contracts sent to them, our admin calling them, and they can still receive 44k per semester (a batchmate told me that that Admin Fee is only once per semester). Wow...
Yet if the Admin Fee is for our school, what the hell is that dreaded RLE Fee we were paying in our tuition fees?! And if they'll reason out that they use it for transportation and communication, I'm not that stupid to believe that. E-mail and fax is already overused. I guess they think that we think that they send the MoAs through snail mail. Tsk tsk...
I'll find out everything tomorrow. Hopefully, I won't get expelled by such action. XD

2 comments:

JeNzKie™ said...

WTF... not all students can produce that gold in just a short time....their not being considerable enough......
well as you said your coordinator is too.. busy (busyhan) making skeds and other sorts of chuvaness...

joanna said...

haha. I asked some CIs for that matter. They have no idea kung ano at para saan ang admin fee. crap.