Monday, November 21, 2011

Graveyard

Being a nurse tires me not only physically but also mentally and psychologically. Patients and relatives are stressing and my colleagues are not even helping.

Especially during the Graveyard shift. As an ER Nurse, we are always the frontliners. So every time a patient comes in and other departments are concerned, I have to wake them up. The irritating part is, most of them gets angry at me for waking them up. Excuse me. As if I encouraged patients to go to the hospital at wee hours.

What irritates me the most is when my partner is as lazy as Garfield. Really... I remember that time when I was handling 5 patients, he none, and he was getting angry trying to find the plug for the computer speaker for crying out loud!

And last night, he arrived late so I was the one who received two patients. Instead of helping me, he began to pick up pieces of paper that are of no importance. After I finished with the patients, he slept. Weeeeeeeeeee...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dapat yang mga ganyan ang tineterminate sa ospital eh. kesa sa late na tulad mo. LOL.

ireport mo na yan. HAHA