Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Rules of Blogging

Time and time again, the rules of blogging have plagued the internet. Bloggers left and right accuse one another of posting nonsensical stuff. Right from the day I started blogging sometime in 2003, I never even thought that there will be rules. Nor that one day, people of such mediocre thinking will rise to fame and dictate which is which and what is what.

This blog writer made his own set of rules and stated not 6, not 10, but 11! Eleven!

Eleven NON-EXISTENT rules of blogging.

I find it very much weird that the very people I know who said, "Blog to Express, not to Impress," will be the same people who would say how this other blogger suck for expressing what he/she feels/thinks.

Crazy world we live in.

Grammar Nazis are everywhere and they state that they are but Masters of Themselves yet can't seem to master their own grammar.

I also find it weird that these people, who would say that this blogger posts senseless stuff, are actually reading his/her blog from beginning to end, verbatim!

Talk about an unconsciously obsessed fan.

Oh well. I said I'm back to Blogging yet it seems, I'm back to Ranting.

In other news, here's a link for a legit-looking post about the 10 Rules for Responsible Blogging.

No comments: